D-D Reef Pro 900 Aquarium
Seen this product cheaper? Check if we can match it
Free Shipping available for orders over £49 (excludes some postcodes, large fragile items & Livestock)
Klarna available on orders over £50
Duologi 0% finance on orders over £500
Paypal Credit on orders over £99
FREE Jumpguard now included when purchased with a lighting package!The flexible design provides an easy-to-use robust system that can be tailored to suit even the most demanding aquarist and includes all of the essential features required for keeping a successful aquarium.
Constructed from crystal clear, low iron high clarity glass, the aquarium features a braceless design, producing a clean and modern display with easy access for maintenance.
By designing the tank to be wider than it is tall they created a more balanced aspect ratio which greatly enhances the viewing experience, allowing easier and more natural aquascaping and coral placement.
With this in mind the, 'invisible weir box' of the PRO-Reef models has been carefully designed to minimise intrusion into the aquarium whilst exceeding the functionality found in most aquariums.
The Twin pipe overflow system allows almost silent running whilst the use of the D-D UltraFlow weir comb allows the maximum amount of waterflow without raising the water height in the aquarium.
• Crystal clear, braceless aquarium with full polished edges to give an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
• Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
• Unique 'Invisible weir box' design in black glass which almost disappears into the back of the aquarium.
• Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
• Special “Ultra-Flow” weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger flow rates can be used.
• Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
• Dry Box built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
• Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting.
• Lighting & Bracket options available as extra.
• Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
• Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
• Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
• Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
• Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
• Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
• Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
• Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
• Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
• Twin filter socks with silencing plate. (1)
• Lift out filter sock section for easy ClariSea installation. (1)
• Large skimmer / equipment section. (2)
• Refugium section for Caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags. (3)
• Pump chamber. (4)
• Large top-up reservoir. (5)
There are as many ideas about sump design as there are hobbyists.
D-D have many decades of experience in designing, building and running large successful aquariums and have combined this knowledge to produce what we believe is the perfect simple sump layout for the space available.
The ultra quiet twin pipe weir system is further refined by the first section of the sump, resulting in a silent water return with no splashing or gurgling. If using the standard filter sock arrangement, the water then overflows into a twin filter sock section which incorporates a diffused silencer plate to silence any water noise. The Reef Pro aquariums now come with a ClariSea ready sump. With this the filter sock section can be lifted out and replaced with a ClariSea unit with ease even when the aquarium is filled with water. The main overflow pipework provided will drop directly in to the ClariSea inlet fitting, so no cutting or changing of pipework is required.
After passing through the prefilter water flows Into two large equipment compartments. These chambers can both hold equipment such as skimmers, media reactors, calcium reactors etc or you can use one chamber as a refugium with caulerpa/cheato.
Here again there is flexibility to alternate these sections for those who prefer to skim before or skim after the refugium. The final section is a generous sized return pump compartment which sits beside the integrated water top off reservoir.
Optional ClariSea Ready Sump
Available cabinet colours:
|WATER VOLUME||DIMENSIONS||GLASS THICKNESS|
|SYSTEM||290 litres||90 x 60 x 148 cm|
|TANK||225 litres||90 x 60 x 46 cm||12mm|
|SUMP||65 litres||67L x 46W x 38Hcm||6mm|
|CABINET||90 x 60 x 102 cm|
|Brand||D-D The Aquarium Solution|