D-D REEF-PRO 1500
As hobbyists, with each new aquarium that we own we learn how to identify and improve small details in the design and incorporate these ideas into our next 'perfect system'.
With the D-D Reef-Pro Aquarium we have taken decades of continuous improvements and incorporated them into our own version of the 'perfect system', affordable and suitable for both beginners or advanced aquarists.
The flexible design provides an easy to use robust system that can be tailored to suit even the most demanding aquarist and includes all of the essential features required for keeping a successful aquarium.
- Crystal clear, braceless aquarium with full polished edges to give an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
- Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
- Unique 'Invisible weir box' design in black glass which almost disappears into the back of the aquarium.
- Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
- Special 'Ultra-Flow' weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger flow rates can be used.
- Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
- “Dry Box “ built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
- Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting.
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
- Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
- Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
- Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
- Twin filter socks for super fine prefiltration of the water. (1)
- Filter sock silencing to remove any annoying trickle. (1)
- Large skimmer / equipment section. (2)
- Refugium section for caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags. (3)
- Pump chamber. (4)
- Large top-up reservoir. (5)
1 17cm (W) x 25.5cm (L)
2 26.5 (W) x 25.5cm (L)
3 50cm (L) x 24.5cm (W)
4 50cm (L) x 17.5cm (W)
5 46cm (L) x 15cm(W)
D-D REEF-PRO 1500, D-D available at the best price from Kraken Corals
WATER VOLUME DIMENSIONS GLASS THICKNESS
SYSTEM 500 litres 150 x 60 x 148 cm
TANK 425 litres 150 x 60 x 56 cm 15 mm
SUMP 75 litres 6 mm
CABINET 150 x 60 x 92 cm