Nyos Instant Plankton 25gm
Planktonic microfeed. NYOS® INSTANT PLANKTON is a highly developed plankton microfeed clusters for corals, invertebrates, and marine ornamental fish (particle size: 5-20 micron).
In a special process, individual, round feed particles are combined in a manner that microfeed clusters with tiny air bubbles are generated to realize this state-of-the-art phytoplankton substitute. Because of these air bubbles, the so-formed feed clusters do not sink but float for many hours in the water column. This ensures a maximum on availability for corals and filter-feeders.
The round, raspberry-like shape of these feed clusters promotes the absorption for corals and filter-feeders.
The advantages at a glance:
- Numerous corals and invertebrates, which take feed actively (such as azoox corals, LPS, ricordeas, zoanthus)
- Many delicate fish that eat microbes (e.g. pipefish or dragonets)
- Regular use promotes the formation of zooplankton
- Enriched with numerous vitamins and supplements
- We recommend mixing with salt water and adding a few drops of NYOS® ABSOLUTE AMINOS in a separate container for the perfect activation.
- Low in phosphates and nitrates