Hanna Nitrite Low Range (ppb) HI-707
This products is out of stock in our main warehouse but available from our suppliers and will be despatched as soon as it arrives.
The HI-707 Nitrite Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrite. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-707 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-707 uses an adaptation of EPA diazotisation method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Water Quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±20 ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings