D-D DC-300 Chiller
This products is out of stock in our main warehouse but available from our suppliers and will be despatched as soon as it arrives.
he new DC-300 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 300W making ideal for aquariums of 150 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 300lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
Overview D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new DC-300 we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs. The new DC-300 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 300W making ideal for aquariums of 150 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 300lt with a 5°C temperature drop. Features
- Microcomputer control - for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator - for it's extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
- Low running noise - (quieter than an equivalent domestic refrigerator).
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler - for low running costs.
- Superior quality condenser - for reliability and low noise.
- Robust metal chassis - for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design - to fit with most decors.
- Cooling Power - 300W
- Voltage - 220-240V
- Frequency - 50Hz
- Current - 0.8A
- Water refrigerated - 50-300lts
- Refrigerant - R134a
- Water flow - 200-1000 lts/hr
- Weight - 9.5Kg
- Dimensions - 338 x 218 x 325mm
- Tubing - 16mm