Tropic Marin NP Bacto-Balance 200ml
Seen this product cheaper? Check if we can match it
Free Shipping available for orders over £75 (excludes some postcodes, large fragile items & Livestock)
Klarna available on orders over £50
Duologi 0% finance on orders over £500
Paypal Credit on orders over £99
Mixture of selected organic compounds to promote the incorporation of nitrate and phosphate in supplementary biomass.
The ratio of nutrients is ideal for corals, sponges and other invertebrate animals found in reef aquariums when nitrates and phosphates are maintained at the lowest possible levels while maintaining the important balance between these key nutrients.
With its balanced composition of carefully selected organic and inorganic nutrients, NP-BACTO-BALANCE acts to increase the incorporation of nitrates and phosphates in additional biomass, reducing nitrate and phosphate concentrations in the water while improving coloration and growth of corals, sponges and other filter feeders. In this way, a nitrate and phosphate deficiency in the aquarium is prevented while at the same time the balance between the compounds is improved.
Nitrates and phosphates are stabilized at the lowest possible levels, especially effective when NP-BACTO-BALANCE is applied together with Tropic Marin® NP-BACTO-PELLETS or NP-BACTO-TRICKS.
• Promotes the incorporation of nitrate and phosphate in supplementary biomass
• Subsequent lowering of nitrate and phosphate content of water
• Improves the coloration and growth of corals, sponges and other filter feeders
• Prevents situations of nutrient deficiency
• Creates an optimal nitrate-phosphate balance
• Suitable for aquariums of all ages
• Mature tanks can be significantly resuscitated, developing a new vitality
• Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps