Quantum Parasite Remover 250ml
Parasite Remover treats your fish for parasites.
Levels must be maintained around 0.15-0.20ppm copper in order to be effective.
This is to be used in a fish only treatment tank.
DO NOT use it in your MAIN AQUARIUM or an aquarium with low pH/alkalinity.
Do not use on scaleless fish.
Before using this product or any other copper-based medical treatment it is highly advised that you thoroughly research what effects in can have on your target fish and the parasite you are treating.
We recommend after the treatment period (i.e. when the parasite is completely removed) that you continue to quarantine your fish in the TREATMENT TANK for at least 4-8 weeks.
During this time: stop dosing Parasite Remover and use our Bio-Active Carbon (along with frequent water changes) to help remove copper levels within your treatment tank.
This will assist in safely removing copper which helps to reduce copper levels within the fish before re-introducing them back into your main aquarium.
We strongly advise you consistently test (at least twice a day) for copper, ammonia/ammonium, nitrite, nitrate, alkalinity and pH when using this product.
For Freshwater and Saltwater Use
– Copper Sulphate ~20,000 ppm
Shaking is not required, however, if product has been left standing for a length of time invert bottle 3-4 times before using.
Slowly add product to high water flow area. We strongly advise you consistently test (at least twice a day) for copper, ammonia/ammonium, nitrite, nitrate, alkalinity and pH when using this product.
1 drop from pipette will raise 100L of ‘Treatment Tank’ water by 0.01ppm copper (20 drops from pipette = 1mL). For easier dosing download our FREE “Q Dosing” app!
• Do not overdose, follow instructions carefully.
• Do not use on scaleless fish
• Use in fish only treatment tank, not in main aquarium