Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue
This products is available from our supplier and will be despatched as soon as possible.
Amazing natural shimmer you've come to expect from Kessil, with a controllable LED, now in a compact package.
Example on this product 4 months interest free at just £57.25 per month.
Get this item with 0% interest finance for 4 months using Paypal Credit.
If your basket totals more than £150 you qualify for purchasing through PayPal Credit and your first 4 months is 0% Interest. Its quick and easy to apply for Paypal Credit just a short application form and an instant decision.
Amazing natural shimmer you've come to expect from Kessil, with a controllable LED, now in a compact package. We can't help but be impressed with the natural looking lighting effect produced by Kessil LEDs. They produce an amazing shimmer to rival a metal halide and you can even see the shadows of fish swimming over the sand - just like in the ocean. Kessil has put years of research into their LEDs creating a Dense Matrix LED which tightly packs the LEDs onto one chip with numerous colors and numerous wavelengths of light.
The Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue is perfect for nano and pico saltwater aquariums. Emitting a spectrum range of 10,000K to 20,000K making them a perfect light for fast growth, and coloration of corals. Pair the A160WE up with a Kessil A-series gooseneck for an easy and quick mounting solution.
- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
- Tunability - Tune the spectrum and intensity from 10,000K to Actinic for the Tuna Blue
- Compatible with external 0~10V controllers like the Kessil Spectral Controller, Neptune Apex, and Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
- Two Channels for fine tuning of brightness and color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Advanced heat management system results in higher efficiency
- Easily mounted via the Kessil Gooseneck System
- Tuna Blue best for reef and saltwater tanks
- Tuna Sun best for refugiums, mangrove, and planted tanks
- A160WE will cover a 12” - 24” area, at a height of 12” - 24” off the surface of the water respectively
- 5" (including control knobs) x 2.5" x 2.5"
- 2.3 pounds (includes power supply)
- 40 watts