Hanna Phosphate High Range (ppm) HI-717
This products is out of stock in our main warehouse but available from our suppliers and will be despatched as soon as it arrives.
Phosphate directly inhibits calcification by corals and coralline algae - even at low levels. The health of plants in freshwater aquaria will also be impaired by raised levels of phosphate in the water.
The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- General water quality testing
- Waste water applications
- Drinking water analysis
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket