Hanna Calcium Marine (ppm) HI-758
Seen this product cheaper? Check if we can match it
Free Shipping available for orders over £50 (may exclude some postcodes and large fragile items)
Duologi 0% finance on orders over £500
Paypal Credit on orders over £99
Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
Designed to measure calcium in reef tanks, the Hanna Calcium Checker is perfect for corals and marine life.
- Easy to use
- Accurate results every time
- Exceptional price
- Large LCD display
Uses top quality technology to deliver high precision results.
The HI-758 Calcium Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure marine calcium in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 758 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps;
- Add 1ml of reagent A and add 9ml of deionised water to cuvette.
- Insert cuvette into the Checker and zero it out.
- Remove cuvette and add 0.1ml sample to be tested and 1 packet of reagent B
- Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading.
The contoured style of the HI-758 Calcium Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- Salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
- Water Quality
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket