Easyreefs EasySPS 20g
Seen this product cheaper? Check if we can match it
Free Shipping available for orders over £50 (may exclude some postcodes and large fragile items). EXCLUDES LIVESTOCK
Duologi 0% finance on orders over £500
Paypal Credit on orders over £99
The EasySPS is a blend of phytoplankton and zooplankton created specifically for SPS-type hard corals, although due to its composition it can be used in aquariums in which the SPS are not the predominant corals. Its composition is based on the following ingredients:
- Palaemonetes varians: Natural zooplankton as source of high nutritional protein and essential amino acids. Rich in glutamine that triggers a quick response from corals.
- Tetraselmis chuii: Source of natural antioxidants, Vitamin C, E, B12, Superoxide Dismutase, high digestibility and rich in EPA and ARA essential fatty acids.
- Phaeodactylum tricornutum: Stimulates the immune system, rich in 1-3, Beta glucans. High content in EPA essential fatty acid.
- Isochrysis galbana (T-ISO): Very rich in DHA essential fatty acid and micro nutrients involved in complex metabolic processes.
- Sardine oil: Texturing activity smooths easysps particles.
- Tocopherols: Based on natural extracts of Rosmarinus officinalis, antioxidant that stabilises essential fatty acids.
The combination of zooxanthellae food production and the Easysps provides coral with an ideal food composition with minimal pollution.
Thanks to a unique process of lyophilization, agglomeration and shear milling, a product with an ideal particle size of around the 60 microns size (55% of the particles @ 60 micron) is made; great for polyp feeding your SPS.