Hanna Nitrite High Range (ppb) HI-708
Free Shipping available for orders over £49 (excludes some postcodes, large fragile items & Livestock)
Seen this product cheaper? Check if we can match it
The HI-708 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure high ranges of nitrite
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 708 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps (see below).
The HI-708 uses an adaptation of the Ferrous Sulphate method. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a greenish/brown tint in the sample.
- Water Quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±3 ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings