Aqua Medic Helix Max 36w
Seen this product cheaper? Check if we can match it
Free Shipping available for orders over £50
Duologi 0% finance on orders over £500
Paypal Credit on orders over £99
The Aqua Medic Helix Max UV Steriliser 36W is developed for saltwater aquariums from 500 to 1000 litres and freshwater aquariums from 1000 to 2000 litres as well as ponds. The Max recommended flow rate through the unit is 2000 l/h for freshwater and 1000 l/h for saltwater.. The sterilizer comes with 10m cable and electronic ballast to eliminate single cells algaes.
As well as helping to control water borne parasites and bacteria, the Aqua Medic Helix Max UV Steriliser 36W produces crystal clear results in ponds, freshwater aquariums and saltwater aquariums to decrease the risk of infection between fish and other aquariums inhabitants.
Large Volume: The Aqua Medic Helix Max UV Steriliser 36W controls water flow to ensure maximum efficiency courtesy of its large volume capability.
Efficient use of UV Radiation compared to standard units: The aquarium water is directed around the Aqua Medic Helix Max’s quartz tubing to allow for maximum use of its UV Radiation.
At a Glance:
- Power: 36 Watt
- Dimensions: L 510mm X W 120mm
- For use in saltwater aquariums, freshwater aquariums and ponds
- 10 meter cable
- Electronic ballast
- Compatible with saltwater aquariums up to 1000 Litres
- Compatible with freshwater aquariums up to 2000 Litres
- The Max recommended flow rate through the unit is 2000 l/h for freshwater and 1000 l/h for saltwater.
- Large volume capacity
- Controls bacteria and water-borne paracites
- Reduces spread of fish infections
- Eliminated single cell algaes