Vyair 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis 100 M
This product is available from our supplier and will be despatched as soon as possible.
4 STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS UNIT, DI CARTRIDGE
BRAND NEW SET OF 2 PRE FILTERS.
- 1x 100 GAL/DY AMFOR REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANE.
MIXED BED REFILLABLE (DI) RESIN STAGE
FILL OF MIXED BED RESIN
MAINS SELF PIERCING CONNECTOR
WASTE WATER SADDLE VALVE
- PP Filter (Stage 1)made from spun polyester designed to remove particles, impurities from water.
- CTO (Stage 2) made from extruded high quality activated carbon, removes particles as small as 5 microns
- REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANE 50 gallons day(Stage 3) is a RO Membrane Filter that is designed to remove, Heavy Metals, Pesticides, Hormones and Bacteria. WATER AS PURE AS IT GETS, removes 97-99% of all impurities.
- DI (Stage 4). Mixed Bed Resin stage for polishing water for marine fish use.
- This unit is manufactured to comply with REVERSE OSMOSIS STANDARD NSF58.
- This unit will remove, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Aluminium, Ammonium, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Strotium, Cadnium, Silver, Mercury, Barium, Chromium, Lead, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Nitrate, Fluoride, Silicate, Thiosulfate, Ferro cyanide, Bromide, Borate, Arsenic, Selenium. AND Biological & Particulate Contaminants: Bacteria, Protozoa, Amoebic Cysts, Guardia, Asbestos & any Sediment
Dependant upon usage of the unit the 1,2 cartridge filters will need changing every 6 months, the RO membrane requires changing at approximately 12 months but this is dependant upon the quality of your input water. If you live in a hard water area the life of your RO will me much lass than if you live in a soft water area.
If there is an option to supply your RO Filter from a softened water supply this will extend the life of your membrane.. The DI cartridge is designed for low output pure water production All filters are in stock and can be purchased at any time. The need to change filters is dependant upon actual use and the quality of your water. To save on postage cost we strongly recommend purching a spare set at time of original purchase.